“Just because you’re popular doesn’t mean you’re successful.” So many times we’re chasing the wrong metrics as we struggle to grow and scale our businesses. So what really brings in the dollars? In this episode, Amber Aziza – founder and CEO of asquaredcoach.com and midnightmillionaireclub.com chats the fundamentals of building a seven figure business. She shares her personal rise to success and why she decided to quit a successful job and launch her own empire. Amber talks the common mistakes many new entrepreneurs make, greatest lessons learned in corporate America, three keys to building a million dollar business, five channels of a successful business, and her own current challenges in the coaching space. Before turning 30, Amber built and sold her first multimillion dollar business. She now helps her clients learn the process of business ownership and how to move from ideation to their first million dollar year. Enjoy!
IN THIS PODCAST WE DISCUSS:
– Why Amber decided to put college on hold to pursue a full-time job
– How being confident and committed to learning helped Amber accelerate early in her career
– Amber’s “prove yourself” stage
– The biggest business lesson Amber learned working in corporate America
– Amber’s ultimate “epiphany” that led her to quitting her successful high-paying job + launch her own business (The Aziza Group
– Why Amber cried the day she sold The Aziza Group
– The biggest mistake new entrepreneurs make
– Why popularity doesn’t equal success
– The fundamentals of building a seven figure business
– 5 channels of a successful business
– Why most new entrepreneurs shouldn’t hire business coaches
– Pricing advice
– The biggest challenge Amber faces as a business coach
– The desire to build generational wealth
SHARE THIS EPISODE:
AMBER’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
1. Believe in yourself more than anyone else believes in you.
2. Understand and respect those who came before you and are willing to help you.
3. Do what you love. Don’t just do what you’re good at.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE #DREAMSINDRIVE NETWORK: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN