On today’s podcast we chat with tech/media entrepreneur, digital strategist, author, and speaker Anthony Frasier. (You may know him as one of the co-founders of media company the Phat Startup.) His work has been featured on Fast Company, BET, CNN Black In America, CNN Money, and USA Today, and many others. I first chatted with Anthony in 2015 for the BRANDMAKERS series where he shared tips on creating brand culture and growing your community. In this episode, we dive deep into what truly makes someone successful: mastery of oneself. Anthony shares his best tips for finding greatness within yourself.
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why self-motivation & being your biggest cheerleader is key
– How growing up in Newark, New Jersey influenced Anthony
– Why the key to success is really personal development & self-mastery
– How to tune out the haters in your head
– Tips for not losing enthusiasm
– How to attract opportunities & become a magnetic person
– The power of meditation and visualizing past & FUTURE wins
– How to press down on the gas and push through… and more!
5. Whether I failed or succeeded, I was going to learn. TO me, learning is winning.
8. When you push past that point of fear and you go after it, it’s going to become like a drug to you…it doesn’t matter if you fail or succeed, you are going to still win. You are going to feel like, “I did it. I can do anything. I’m waiting for the next thing I have to do.”
9. People confuse abundance with prosperity. Abundance is true gratitude.
ANTHONY’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
Click to Listen to “Don’t Dumb Down Your Greatness”
Read Anthony’s BRANDMAKERS interview here.
Click to get Anthony’s book here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE #DREAMSINDRIVE NETWORK: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN