Fashion entrepreneur Bridgett Artise talks how she turned her passion for sustainability and vintage into a viable business. We chat how she stumbled into entrepreneurship and her road to learning a unique niche and industry.
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– What inspired Bridgett as a child
– The evolution of Born Again Vintage
– The challenges of learning a small, niche market
– The moment that Bridgett started taking herself more seriously
– Why reconstruction & sustainability is so important & why Bridgett doesn’t support fast fashion
– Biggest challenges being a fashion entrepreneur
– How to gain confidence to turn your hobby into a business
– What she wish she’d known when she started – why a business plan is important
– The importance of hustling and having diverse revenue streams
– Why doing what you love is important
– How to know when it’s the right time to jump
– Why developing your own style is important
1. There’s always something people feel is holding them back. If it’s in you and you have the passion, you can really do what you want to do.. you shouldn’t have that fear or doubt keeping you from doing it.
2. There are several routes to a destination. If you have perseverance and resilience, stick it out. To me, things are obvious.
3. You can’t be the same person going into the business and the same person who takes it where it needs to be.
BRIDGETT’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
2. Belief in what you’re doing
SUBSCRIBE TO THE #DREAMSINDRIVE NETWORK: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN