On this episode, I (Rana), the Dreams In Drive host, get put on the hot spot by one of our previous guests – my friend, Anuj Patel (from episode 23). For the past 23 episodes, I’ve been the one asking the questions but haven’t taken the time to go in-depth about my own #dreamdriving story. Anuj and I go in depth into what #dreamsindrive means to me and my own growth story over the past seven months. Enjoy!
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– What inspired me to launch Dreams In Drive + the specific thing that made me get STARTED
– How I manage running #dreamsindrive while having a full-time job
– My alternative approach to podcast programming
– Why getting started is key & how the universe will help you once you do
– The scariest part about “taking the leap”
– Why believing in yourself in crucial
– Three challenges I’m currently facing
– My biggest takeaway after 20+ episodes
– How my upbringing reflects my brand today…and more!
RANA’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
2. Love of learning
4. Embrace rejection
SIGN UP FOR THE #DREAMSINDRIVE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: dreamsindrive.com/join