What’s the secret sauce to successfully launching a brand in a cut-throat industry? We chat with jewelry designer, fashion entrepreneur, and Flying Solo Collective founder Elizabeth Solomeina about her road to fashion entrepreneurship and some of the lessons she’s learned since launching her own line and innovative concept retail location in New York City. Elizabeth discusses the importance of production and manufacturing in the fashion industry, how to stand out as a designer, mentorship, her favorite entrepreneurship books, and why talent alone won’t lead your brand to success. Enjoy!
IN THIS PODCAST WE DISCUSS:
– What inspired the Flying Solo concept
– Why New York City is a great place for creatives
– The steps to launching a jewelry line
– Challenges launching your own jewelry brand
– Elizabeth’s favorite entrepreneurship books
– How to know if you need a mentor
– The importance of production & manufacturing
– Launching a fashion collective
– How to stand out as a designer
– Why talent isn’t everything
ELIZABETH’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
If you feel in your heart that this is something that you want to do, you will learn the skill. You’ll figure it out and make something amazing.
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE COMMUNITY: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN