Are you a blogger who is currently struggling to grow your brand?
On today’s episode of No Parking we spoke with lifestyle blogger & digital media expert Christina Brown. Christina is the creator of the popular blog lovebrownsugar.com, babybrownsugar.com, and the new digital empowerment community #browngirlslove. Christina shares her personal blogging story and how she was able to transition from working in editorial and beauty/fashion PR into being an influencer full-time.
Remember, no brand was built in a day. In order to grow a successful blog (and one that you can churn a full-time profit from) you have to be it for the long-run. In Christina’s words: “There is nobody out there who is exactly like you. Everyone brings something different to the table. Where people get caught up is trying to copy and replicate what has already been done.”
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why being a blogger was NOT on Christina’s mind when she graduated from college
– How the recession caused her to focus on her blogging skills
– Why she made the decision to leave her fashion/beauty PR job to become a full-time blogger
– Why figuring out a NICHE is super important for growing your brand
– 5 different ways you can make money from running a blog
– How to build organic relationships with brands
– How to get your dream brands to notice you (Hint: Quality over quantity)
– How to overcome fear of failure
– The biggest challenges Christina faces with her blog today
– Why concentrating on being your best self and prioritizing is better than trying to have it all
– The 2 things Christina thinks is lacking in the blogger world
CHRISTINA’S KEYS TO SUCCESS (WHAT EVERY YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IN YOUR TOOLKIT):
WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT BECOMING A FULL-TIME BLOGGER? LET’S GET THE CONVERSATION STARTED IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW!