It’s about time we stop thinking it’s a bad thing to want to make ALOT of money. You deserve to, but how? How do you start having the uncomfortable conversations and facing the fears that are holding you back from your money-earning potential and financial security/freedom? The fact is, once we become more confident when it comes to making money, charging what we’re worth, and showing our value to the world…the #dreamdriving journey can truly take off. What’s the secret?
On this episode, best-selling author, coach, and speaker Jen Sincero shares her favorite tips on how you can shift your mindset, build wealth and start making more money! She also takes us behind the scenes of her own #dreamdriving journey and the truths she had to uncover about her relationship with money and how it affected her life over the years.
– What inspired Jen as a child
– How to fight fear
– How Jen managed getting rejected by multiple publishers
– The importance of tenacity
– Why conversations about money is more loaded than sex
– The importance of mindset for changing your financial reality
– Jen’s top 4 money mindset tips
– How to charge what you’re worth
– How Jen dealt with making and dealing with “scary” decisions
– Challenges Jen is facing in her career
– The fluidity of being a “badass”
WIN A COPY OF “YOU ARE A BADASS AT MAKING MONEY”: www.dreamsindrive.com/win
Jen Sincero is a bestselling author, success coach, and motivational speaker who has spent over a decade traveling the world helping people transform their lives and their bank accounts. She’s best known for her New York Times bestselling book, You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life. Jen and her work have appeared in a variety of media outlets including The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, Comedy Central, Bloomberg Magazine, Men’s Journal, Success Magazine, Interview, Cosmo, and O Magazine.
JEN SINCERO’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
1. Knowledge of what makes you happy
2. Strong support of people that love you
3. The audacity to face your fears and go for it.
There’s no lack in competition no matter what you do so you might as well just out there and do it if that’s that you love to do. Trying to find something that no one else is doing or where it’s not going to be competitive is a bit of a waste of time.
“If you spend your whole life worrying about everyone liking you, you will never leave the house.”
JEN’S MONEY MINDSET TIPS:
1. Get clear on what your beliefs are.
2. Become aware of beliefs.Start questioning them.
3. Come up with a new mantra
4. Go out and do things that scare the living Jesus out of you.
OUR EPISODE PARTNER: SKILLUMÉ
If you are currently in a job you don’t love or if you’re applying to jobs with no call backs, consider taking advantage of Skillumé’s Dream Driver Package. Founder Marina V. has helped hundreds of people discover their skills, develop their career stories and find the jobs of their dreams. For $125 you will get, a resumé assessment, a new resumé creation, and a one hour call with a career coach during where you will learn the ins and outs of the best way to find a job you love.
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE COMMUNITY: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE FACEBOOK GROUP: www.dreamsindrive.com/facebook