Being intentional about your life is necessary. How did one action you took this year change you for the better? Special guest, my sister Naeema Campbell, talks about the best gift she gave herself in 2016 and how it has profoundly impacted her sense of self and future decisions. She is a lover of philanthropy, technology, social change, and the environment and a Program Associate at the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation. Naeema discusses her surprising self revelations, how college changed her life trajectory, figuring out your dreams, learning to be grounded, navigating the non-profit world, and figuring out what’s next. Taking the time to understand the choices you make in your life is crucial for every dream driver. As you prepare for 2017, remember to invest you give yourself as well. Enjoy!
IN THIS PODCAST WE DISCUSS:
– The best gift Naeema gave herself in 2016
– The most surprising lesson she learned about herself
– Life in college
– Figuring out your dream
– The challenge of being an idea person
– Learning to be grounded and cohesive
– Defining Your own destiny
– Navigating the non-profit world
– Being the “quiet Black girl”
– What’s next?
NAEEMA’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE COMMUNITY: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN