Are you looking to launch a podcast? Or, have you launched a podcast and you want to learn how to take it the next level?
Schedule a one-on-one podcasting consultation with me – Dreams In Drive host Rana Campbell. When I graduated from Princeton University in 2013. I thought I was going to have my dream media job after having spent 4 summers interning at CBS. When that didn’t happen, I realized I had to create my own opportunities and have been committed to building my own media empire since then.
I launched my podcast, Dreams In Drive, in January 2016, and in a little over a year, I grew the online community to over 300,000 downloads, streams in 150 + countries, and have interviewed over 100+ amazing guests from varying sectors of the creative lifestyle entrepreneurial realm.
Some of the amazing people I’ve had in the guest chair include Blavity CEO Morgan Debaun, Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche, Rob Hill Sr., motivational speaker Trent Shelton, Buzzfeed’s star Julissa Calderon, StyleSeat CEO Melody McCloskey, celebrity stylist Ursula Stephen, blogger Necole Kane, passive income extraordinaire Nicole Walters and more!
Dreams in Drive has been featured in over 40+ online publications, including Essence Magazine, MadameNoire, XONecole, and was nominated as a top podcast in business by Mixcloud. It has also been featured on the Apple Podcasts homepage page over FIVE times (!!!). (That’s rare for an independently produced podcast!)
Over the past year, I’ve honed my passion for storytelling and I’ve learned the secret to booking amazing guests, having them share my episodes with their audience and growing an engaging audience.
During the consultation we will discuss:
– Marketing & branding hacks that will help you consistently grow your listenership month over month.
– The key to building valuable relationships that help you promote you promote your brand and can lead to amazing features on major distribution platforms like Apple Podcasts
– How to create a seamless podcast production & marketing system that helps you stay consistent & grow your audience effortlessly and efficiently (This is the system I use that helped me grow my downloads to over 300,000 in just 18 months! )
This podcast journey can be lonely and daunting – but it doesn’t have to be! I’m here to answer your questions and share some of the tips + strategies that have me find podcast “success” in my niche.
Each session includes:
– A 60 minute 1-on-1 coaching call
– Customized checklist + next steps for your podcast
– Link to downloadable podcast FREEBIES (guest outreach template, scheduling planner, and marketing tipsheet)
The investment? $197
Book your session below!
Who Am I?
I’m Rana Campbell, a marketing and branding specialist. When I graduated from Princeton University in 2013, I thought I was going to have my dream media job after having spent four summers interning at CBS. When that didn’t happen, I realized I had to create my own opportunities. Since then, I have been committed to building my own media empire…and haven’t looked back!
I’ve shared my branding and marketing tips with major publications like The Huffington Post, Madame Noire, XONecole, Maker’s FOX 5 NY, and Princeton Alumni Weekly. I currently work full-time as a content marketing in the eCommerce logistics sector and spend my time outside of work building the Dreams In Drive LLC infrastructure. I’m passionate about helping millennial creatives & lifestyle entrepreneurs learn how to take their dreams out of PARK and into DRIVE!