LISTEN TO SQUEAKY MOORE HERE:
What do you do when you feel like your wasting your time by not pursuing your dreams? We chat with pitching coach and development consultant Squeaky Moore about her #dreamdriving journey and how she was able to walk away from a career in media/entertainment to live in her purpose and pursue her calling. Squeaky talks the process of creating her book #100Pitches: Mistakes, I’ve Made So You Don’t Have To – a film and television pitching guide for independent content creators about the do’s and don’ts, and strategy of pitching television and film projects.
Squeaky hones in on the many pitching mistakes creatives and entrepreneurs makes and how we can overcome them and start hearing more YES’s. No matter what your industry is – the biggest takeaway from our chat with Squeaky is: Listen to your calling. Pay attention to the signs. Live your best life -even if the journey is not always so easy.
Join in on the conversation on social (@dreamsindrive) and make sure to use the hashtag #dreamsindrive. Enjoy!
WIN A $25 ITUNES GIFTCARD: www.dreamsindrive.com/win
ON THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
– Squeaky’s most vivid childhood memory
– How to figure out your purpose
– Balancing life as an actor w/ her full-time career
– Are you wasting your time?
– Vetting opportuntiies
– When Squeaky knew she had to pursue her dreams first time
– Living your best life
– Top pitching mistakes many creatives make
– What makes a great pitch
– Developing the concept for her Pitching 101 book
– Overcoming challenges along her journey
– Having the faith of an atheist
– Gaining self-awareness
– The importance of spirituality
SQUEAKY MOORE’S KEYS TO SUCCESS:
1. Mastermind & accountability group
2. Self-development plan
3. Belief system
JOIN THE #DREAMSINDRIVE COMMUNITY: www.dreamsindrive.com/JOIN
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP: www.dreamsindrive.com/facebook