Do you really believe in your dreams and trust your dopeness?
In today’s Dreams in Drive: No Parking episode, we chat with Tyrese Trevor, a NJ-based artist/rapper and co-founder of Money Well Spent. Tyrese talks to us about his early days as a lover of music, how a torn ACL forced him to really focus in on creating, how believing in himself has helped him stand out, and why he won’t give up until he reaches the goals that he has for himself.
IN THIS PODCAST YOU’LL LEARN:
– What inspired Tyrese as a child & how he knew that he had a special gift in music
– Why his hometown of Newark, NJ is so special to him
– How a torn ACL led Tyrese to really focus on his music
– How judging your work from the viewpoint of a “hater” can be productive
– Why being true to YOUR truth (and being yourself) is important if you want to grow your audience
– How he came up with the name Money Well Spent
– The challenges he’s faced trying to grow his platform
– Whether he sees himself as a businessman or a musician
– How social media helped him grow his community in 2 years
– Why being CONSISTENT is the key to becoming successful
– Why cultivating FEARLESSNESS can help you put your #dreamsindrive
TYRESE’S KEYS TO SUCCESS (NOTES & TWEETABLES):
LISTEN TO “MAHASSA”:
WHAT STOOD OUT TO YOU THE MOST ABOUT TYRESE’S STORY? SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!